Tuesday, January 27, 2009







I am busy in my new space! Getting used to being in the garage-miss Syd across the hall for inspiration-it seemed easy to keep at it when she was busy too-oh,well-Our big news is that Jonathan was accepted into the VCU art foundation program-needless to say he is happy, relieved and proud of his accomplishment. We are all ecstatic! Even Sam is proud of his bro.



Still working on the birthplace painting-not happy with the trees in the foreground, but otherwise I am done- finished a very colorful "leaf" painting- and started another iris-I am very into color at the moment-which is a good thing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Jonathan,
Congratulations! Wanted to check out the beautiful artwork again and was very happy to see your good news. You deserve it; that's really exciting.

Hi Gina!
great to see your artwork. it's beautiful. I'm doing well; just writing. Will start to teach a new course in a few weeks.

love,
Lauren from next door