Tuesday, July 8, 2008

RRoseman,artist, hand therapist, occupational therapist




I hope to use this space to display my work in progress-any and all feedback, suggestions welcome! I miss not being in a class, but I am working in a studio (not my guestroom) and it gets lonely in there sometimes! I will be back to classes in the fall, but my goal for the summer is to PAINT! I have been taking classes my whole life and spent most of the last 25 years doing watercolors-I took a pastel class a few years ago and had that ahah moment-this is what I love to do-immediate direct painting with color-I love the medium and can't wait to go to my studio (when I am not doing the PRN OT thing) and try new things. So here goes-I have done a several paintings the past few weeks on Canson Black, wallis sanded, colourfix, and pastelboards- I will post my recent work next time.

1 comment:

Frost said...

Gina:
This view of the Hudson River landscape is GORGEOUS! I am so impressed with your talent and cannot wait to see the finished product soon.
Frost